Thursday, July 26, 2007

Farewell to the Other Sputnik, See you again!

And so the other sputnik’s journey ended, for now, at least. Tina, the other sputnik, was my only company travelling around Visayas and Mindanao for the past month. I could not thank her enough for tagging along with me.

Tina, tagging you along was definitely worth it. You just don’t know how much I’ve learnt from you and how much I’ve enjoyed your company. I’m keeping all the fun and not-so-fun memories of our trip safe in me. I know someday we’ll look back and be proud of ourselves for taking this once in a lifetime journey. Thanks for the patience and the understanding. The trip had definitely made our friendship stronger. Til, then T! Miss you!


The Lost Sputnik and the Other Sputnik in a pedicab in Bantayan

So this is it, I’m travelling on my own from this day on. Wish me luck. To more adventures, cheers!

Next Stop: Back to bohol to help my friend Bianca with an Exhibition in Bohol, Camotes Islands and Palawan. Watch out for it!

Til Then,

The Lost Sputnik.

No comments: