Saturday, October 27, 2007

Bora by Jet



Last October 21-25, I directed a TVC for Asian Spirit in the Island of Boracay. I'm not a big fan of Boracay (yes, unfortunately), but during my short stay in the Island, I came to realise the charm it possessed that made a lot of people frequent the paradise. Aside from the crystal clear water and pristine white sand that the Island is known for, what makes Boracay special are the people, both locals and visitors. They are very warm and accommodating. If it was in the city of manila, I don't think they'd easily entertain people theyve never met. The Island has it's own culture--the beach culture that can't be found anywhere else in the Philippines. Probably comparable to the beach culture in bondi beach or gold coast. You'll never run out of things to do in boracay, from water sports to simply having a good massage on the beach. The strip of restaurants and bars are endless and mouthwatering. If ever I go back, I'd probably go not as a backpacker but tag along with my friends. The island is better with friends around you than being on your own.

Thanks to Asian Spirit, for the airfare and free board and lodging at Pearl of the Pacific.

Here are some of the photos during the shoot:









No comments: