Tuesday, September 25, 2007

What has the lost sputnik been up to?

It's been a long while since I've written something here in my blog. I've been pre-occupied with work, so it's been really hectic. I needed to work heaps again so I'd be able to catch up with my savings (I travelled for 2 months and a half, so there's a lot of catching up to do) and plan another adventure. So what am I up to? I'm giving myself til the end of october before I move to singapore. Since, I'm pushing through with that plan, what I might do is to travel on weekends from singapore to nearby countries--yes, the backpacking way again. Traveling to other countries on a budget. I'm so looking forward to that. Wish me luck and watch out for that.

Btw, I'm joining PAL's photo contest. I'm submitting some of the photos I took from the lost sputnik adventure, some of it are actually posted here. Wish me luck. You guys should join to, deadline is on saturday! visit www.palphotocontest.com

cya


til then,

the lost sputnik

No comments: